Sunday, October 18, 2009

Last Post was 4 days ago.. figured I'd check in

Monel Promotion Done? Check! Monel Valentine Pre-book done? Check! Screens installed? Check! Walls painted? Check! I love productive weekends!

After a not so great Friday which consisted of lotsa drinking and eating the way wrong foods, I was back on track by Sunday. We rode bike for a while and then did a few changes (upgrades) to our sanctuary.

My TV programs are over and I'm just finally caught up with some reading and writing and web surfing and feel like settling in for a good night's sleep.

Should be a pretty cool week. We leave for Atlanta on Thursday. Still have to figure out what we are doing with our costumes. A nun and priest sound boring. Looking for some way to spook them up.

That is the next project.
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment